SUPERVISION OF SHIP TO SHORE TRANSFERS
DETERMINATION OF CARGO QUANTITY IN SHORE TANKS
GENERAL CARGO SUPERINTENDENCE
SUPERVISION OF SHIP TO SHIP (STS) TRANSFERS
MEASUREMENT OF PETROLEUM PRODUCT ONBOARD SHIP
WEIGHING OF CARGO IN TRUCKS AND WAREHOUSE
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
Our quality assurance policy provides a basis on which our operational guidelines and procedures are formulated to
ensure compliance with relevant industry standards. The driving force for all operational procedures and guidelines
is the quality assurance policy objective that all tasks, jobs and assignments undertaken by the company are correctly
and efficiently executed at the first instance and, all steps and actions in job execution and the results of such steps and actions taken are properly and promptly reported and documented.
TRADE SUPPORT SERVICE
- Collateral Products warehousing with elements of tripartite agreement.
- Straight warehousing without element of tripartite agreement
- Marine oil pollution monitoring and control.
- On shore/off shore oil pollution monitoring and control.
- Effluent waste analysis etc.
- Nondestructive testing of pipelines, tank and vessels (NDT).
- Weld inspection and plate thickness testing.
- Hydrostatic testing and leak detection of storage and tanks and pipelines.
- Pressure testing of flow lines, pressure relief valves and pressure vessels.
- Calibration of flow meters, pressure gauges and other instruments.
- Calibration of land tanks, road trucks and barges.
- Oil and Gas quality analysis and certification Crude Oil, Petroleum Products, Base Oils, etc.
- General Chemical’s analysis and certification.
- Quality contamination investigation.
- Product grade identification.
- Quality consultancy.
- Hydrocarbon Pollution Control services, including sampling and remedial action studies etc.
GENERAL CARGO SUPERINTENDENCE
- Dry Cargo (Bulk/Package) inspection-loading and discharge.
- Container stuffing and n-stuffing-tally.
- Cargo damage assessment survey and loss adjustment.
- Marine Cargo damage and condition survey (including stowage inspection).
- Draft Survey.
- On and off hire Vessels’ Survey.
- Determination of Weighing of Cargo into Warehouse, truck or ship.
- Valuation etc.
PETROLEUM INSPECTION SERVICE
Loading and discharging inspection, quantity and quality certification.
Stock management- monitoring, audit and control.
Supervision of petroleum products terminal-to- terminal transfers.
Supervision of petroleum products trucking Ex. Depot/Terminal.
Supervision of ship-to-ship transfers.
Crude Oil production monitoring and audit.
Crude Oil shipment (custody transfer/export) inspection
Bunker Supply/Receipt supervision.
Off and On hire bunker surveys.
Placement of cargo superintendent (Super Cargo) onboard vessels to monitor cargo and vessel’s operation.
- Cargo loss investigation (Inshore, Onshore and Offshores).
- Crude Oil Terminal-to-Terminal transfers inspection.
- Cleaning of pipelines, storage tanks and other industrial Vessels
- Fumigation of warehouses.
- Training/consultancy in tank farm/cargo survey services and warehouse operations/management.